- the ciliated larva of Monogenea that hatches from the egg.
- the six-hooked embryo that develops within the egg of Cestoda.
- one-host tick:
- a tick that attaches to one host as a larva, and stays on that host until
development is complete and mating has occurred.
- a cyst containing sporozoites in the Apicomplexa.
- the motile zygote of malarial organisms.
- the region of the female reproductive system in Platyhelminthes that is
surrounded by Mehli's gland and receives ducts from the vitellaria and seminal
- a lid-like region on an egg that allows the larva to escape.
- posterior attachment organ on Monogenea.
- located lateral to one another.
- ovarian ball:
- fragments of ovary of Acanthocephala that float free in the body cavity
- organ of female reproductive system that produces ova.
- a short duct that carries ova from the ovary to the ootype.
- a muscular modification at the termination of the female reproductive tract
of Nematoda that controls the release of eggs.
- external appendage on female Crustacea in which eggs are brooded until they